Posted By: Debbie Martin
Date: Saturday, 11-8-08, at 9:38 a.m.
Is anything new in the fishing world this week at the Outer Banks?? Yes, in the past week the specs are being caught up and down the beach as well as off the piers. There have been several caught off the Outer Banks Pier with weights for 6 to 8lbs. Some have been caught with bottom rigs and some caught with plastics. The storms have kept the good fall runs of spots from coming close to the shores in the good records that have been caught in the previous years. Hopefully soon we will see some good rock fish action. Happy fishing!! Post a report someone please!! KING and Capt D were for art thou???
Messages In This Thread
- new -- Debbie Martin -- Saturday, 11-8-08, at 9:38 a.m.
- Re: new -- King -- Saturday, 11-8-08, at 6:01 p.m.
- Re: new -- Debbie Martin -- Saturday, 11-8-08, at 8:37 p.m.
- Re: new -- King -- Sunday, 11-9-08, at 5:41 p.m.
- Re: new -- Debbie Martin -- Thursday, 11-13-08, at 11:56 p.m.
- Re: new -- kevin -- Monday, 11-17-08, at 4:48 p.m.
- Re: new -- Debbie Martin -- Tuesday, 11-18-08, at 1:47 p.m.
- Thanksgiving -- Debbie -- Wednesday, 11-26-08, at 7:43 a.m.
- Re: Thanksgiving -- King -- Wednesday, 11-26-08, at 1:16 p.m.
- Deb - Re: Where For Art Thou -- Capt D -- Tuesday, 11-18-08, at 8:02 a.m.
- Re: Deb - Re: Where For Art Thou -- King -- Monday, 11-24-08, at 8:14 p.m.
- King - Snow Report -- Capt D -- Monday, 12-1-08, at 12:25 p.m.
- Re: King - Snow Report -- King -- Thursday, 12-4-08, at 7:38 p.m.
The Salty Board is maintained by King with WebBBS 5.12.
Message Index || Home